Saturday, November 21, 2009

My experience in chatting.

That was my first time I experience chatting, and I felt excite, because what if my chat mate is beautiful or a intelligent person. I also enjoyed it, because in chatting you can lie to your chat mate, you can invent false stories about yourself. But sometimes its difficult to reply, because their are other words that are hard to express, and also in grammar and spelling, you must write it correctly. It's discouraging if you misspelled some words. You can meet new friends, but not all of them are good. Their are some person that are "bastos", and they just do chatting for their own sexual interest.
That's my experiences in chatting.

4 comments:

  1. chatting is really exciting and fun, but it doesn't mean that you are free to lie

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>>>>hmppp>>>>yah....that is true....because if you lie somebody the effect of that is bad or you may also suffer that effect forever......
    "REMEMBER" chatting is fun but don't lie people ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes in chatting,you can lie...but chatting is very fun and exited..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes its true chatting is exciting.....

    ReplyDelete